Once you have decided to have an Austin liposuction doctor perform liposuction on you, then the next thing you’ll be interested in will be the liposuction cost . If you know the costs associated with having liposuction in Austin tx, then this will help you prepare financially for your surgery. Analyzing what is the liposuction price can also help you decide on a doctor and the type of liposuction techniques you’d like to undergo.
What is the Average Cost of Liposuction?
Determining the precise cost of a specific surgery can only be done after discussing with your plastic surgeon, but the average liposuction cost can be estimated by looking at 2 main axes. Just as information, the average cost of liposuction in the United States for one area of the body is $4,000.
- The number of body parts you want to treat: As you can imagine, the liposuction cost increases as more areas of the body are added, however there is usually a discount if you have have the multiple surgeries done in the same time or with the same doctor. For example if you do three areas of your body at once the liposuction cost generally ranges from $6,000 to $8,000. However if you want to have liposuction on many different areas of your body, then the liposuction price can go up to $10,000 for for to 4 areas done in the same time.
- The area where the surgery is performed. For on average $2,000 -$2,500 you can do one liposuction procedure on the lower abdomen. If you combine this with a liposuction on the upper abdomen, then you reach a total average liposuction cost of $3,000 to $7,500. Below you can see the price for liposuction performed in other areas of the body:
- Arms ($1,500 – $5,000)
- Buttocks ($1,500 – $4,500)
- Back ($1,500 – $4,000)
- Inner Thighs ($2,000 – $5,000)
- Breasts ($3,000 – $7,500)
- Hips ($1,600 – $5,000)
- Chin and Neck ($2,000 – $4,500)
- Outer Thighs ($1,600 – $5,000)
Besides the 2 important factors explained above, there are a couple of smaller ones that also have an impact on the liposuction cost
- The city in which you are having the surgery. That is why we advice the plastic surgery Austin tx doctors.
- The anesthesiologist’s fee- usually around $1,200 to $1,500 per hour
- The experience or expertise of the surgeon
- The type of liposuction you will be having or the technique being used.
- Your size can also have an impact in the liposuction cost you pay. The plastic surgeon may need more time for the surgery.
- Part of the liposuction expenses will be prescriptions and supplies needed before or after your surgery. (antibiotics, pain killers, compression garments….)
- The facility type, whether it be a hospital or a surgical clinic. Hospitals will generally cost more than surgical clinics
Tips To Lower Your Liposuction Prices
To make sure that you get the best quality price ration when it comes to your liposuction cost, then keep the following tips in your mind:
- Meet with different plastic surgeons in Austin to discuss your options and get quotes.
- As your surgeon for his expertise and to give you some recommendations of satisfied customer.
- Visit plastic surgeons smaller clinics to check for price reduction.
- If you want to have multiple liposuction surgeries, then discuss this with your doctor from the beginning as besides saving you some liposuction cost, this will also allow an overlap of recovery time.
- Schedule a consultation with a reputed plastic surgeon in Austin to get a more exact estimate of the costs of your liposuction procedure so that you are able to compare better.
With a better understanding of the liposuction costs, you can plan your procedure with more confidence. If the liposuction price estimates you get are too high for you in one area, try to investigate prices in other parts of US. You could also discuss financing options with your plastic surgeons most of them are open to it.
DISCLAIMER: This article is for your guidance only. Always consult with your doctor for getting more precise information.